With increased demand and Improved technology bringing lower production costs, the audiobook industry has exploded. Audio narration is now a viable option even for newer indie authors. In episode 09 of the Indie Author’s Journey Podcast, we talk with 2018 Audie Award-finalist Nancy Peterson (Audio Publisher’s Association), an actress and book narrator about the process and things to consider when hiring voice talent for your audiobook.
Topics In this Episode:
- How the audiobook recording process works
- Tips for putting together your audition materials
- Working with voice talent
- Getting the best results for your project
- How the audiobook industry has changed